Front desk staff will make a phone call the day before your scheduled appointment to confirm your time. They suggest to arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment to fill out any applicable forms. If you prefer to save time by filling the forms at the convenience of your own home, please select the appropriate link below.
Please remember to bring your insurance card and/or a form of payment for any deductibles/coinsurance.
If you have any of the following health conditions, call our office prior to your appointment.
- Prosthetic cardiac valves, including bioprosthetic and homograft valves
- Previous bacterial endocarditis
- Complex cyanotic congenital heart disease
- Surgically constructed systemic pulmonary shunts or conduits
- Other congenital cardiac malformations
- Acquired valvar dysfunction
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Mitral valve prolapse with valvar regurgitation
- Joint replacement